Microsoft Office Diploma
Microsoft Office Diploma Objective
To gain a proficient level of knowledge in Microsoft Office Programmes.
Please see links to each of the modules for details of the content of this course. Each learner has the ability to elect three different training programmes that they want to study.
This includes Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The three units of your choice can be taken separately or at the same time. Whichever you would prefer.
We also offer Microsoft Certiport Exams without tuition. If you want to find out more about this then please follow our Certiport Exams hyperlink.
You choose three of the following to study to an intermediate level:
- Microsoft Word 2010, 2013, 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016
- MS Access 2010, 2013, 2016;
- Microsoft Power Point 2010, 2013, 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016.
- We are a fully certified Microsoft Academy. A world recognised certification.
- We offer a flexible approach to learning. Both in house and in your own home. You can learn at a speed that suits you, both full time and part time.
- Our courses are developed by Microsoft Partner Experts which will develop their MS Office Skills to a high level.
Dates and Duration
You can either choose to learn from home or at our Microsoft Academy. If you decide to learn at our academy then you will have one month to complete each module. We are open during office hours and Saturdays and there are live tutors there to offer you support.
If you choose to study at home, then you will be allocated 3 months per module to complete. Please be aware, if you want an certified exam then this will need to be booked no later than the end of the 3 month period. Or you will need to request an extension.
There are no pre-requirements to enter onto this course. However, if you do not have reasonable levels of keyboard skills then you may find it more difficult. You will need to be able to attend your tests at our training centre.
Benefits of this course
Full certification in three different Microsoft packages.