Human Resources Assistant Course - CPD Accredited
Human Resource Assistant Course Objectives
- To develop a comprehensive set of Human Resource Assistant skills
- To prepare for successful careers as a Human Resource Assistant
- Increase confidence and efficiency in Human Resource Assistant Jobs
- Improve job options with an Accredited Qualification
Delivered within a classroom format. This 2 day course is highly practical and interactive. It is designed to increase levels of confidence and is delivered by experienced and expert trainers who are able to take their first hand experience and deliver transform it into training.
Day 1 – Introduction to Human Resource Management
- The Principles of Human Resource Management
- The Recruitment and Selection of Employees
- Training and Professional Development of Employees
- Employee – Management Relations
- Motivation of Employees
- An Overview of Employment Law
- Managing Employees and coaching them
- Organisational Culture and fitting in with the culture
- Appraisals and Objectives
- Methods of Interviewing
- Team working and relations within an organisation
Day 2 – Practical skills for a Human Resource Assistant
- Diary Management
- Developing reports and presentations
- Managing and planning communications
- Administrative skills within the Human Resource Team
- Acting as a point of contact for your Human Resource Team
- Prioritising and planning your workload
- Filing and managing administrative systems
- Managing emails and other forms of business communication
- Managing travel, booking, suppliers.
Dates and Duration
This course is held over 2 days in our London centre. It runs from 10:30 to 16:30. If you require group bookings or bespoke training plans to be delivered in your premises then this can be offered.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who are looking to begin their career as a Human Resource Assistant. It is also ideal for those who are currently working as a Human Resource Assistant and who want to develop their skills and confidence with formal training.
- A fully CPD Accredited Certification
- Develop your career
- Open up your job options
- Gain the relevant skills to be an effective Human Resource Assistant
- Increase your confidence and ability